All AAAFF 2019 screenings will be at the AFS Cinema, located at 6404 N. Interstate 35 Frontage Road, Suite 3100, Austin, TX 78752 (main entrance on Middle Fiskville Road).
Free parking is available on site. Snacks & drinks are available for purchase in the AFS Cinema lobby.
During the festival, the AAAFF box office will open one hour prior to the first screening on Thursday and Friday, and 30 minutes prior to the first screening on Saturday and Sunday.
Please note that films screening at AAAFF are unrated. Viewer discretion is advised.
- Entry to all film screenings, including Centerpiece Film.
- Priority seating before Film Pass and Single Ticket holders (please arrive 15 minutes early)
- Exclusive access to Badgeholder Brunch
- Complimentary drink vouchers before Opening Night and Centerpiece Presentation
- Online badge sales will end 6/12/2019, but may be purchased on-site at the AFS Cinema during the festival.
- Entry to all film screenings (excluding Centerpiece Film)
- Priority seating before Single Ticket holders (please arrive 15 minutes early)
- Valid student id must be presented at the box office when purchasing or picking up a student film pass.
- Online film pass sales will end 6/12/2019, but may be purchased on-site at the AFS Cinema during the festival.
A limited number of advanced online ticket sales are available, but walk-up tickets may be purchased at the AFS Cinema on the day of the screening.
General Ticket – $11.25 (all films except Centerpiece)
Student Ticket – $9* (all films except Centerpiece)
Centerpiece Presentation – $20 General/$15 Student*
*Student discounts are only available at the theater and a valid student id must be presented in person.
A limited number of press badges are available. Please fill out this form to apply (deadline is 5/31/2019).
The Austin Asian American Film Festival (AAAFF) strives to make the festival accessible to everyone.
The newly renovated AFS Cinema, where all film screenings are held, is an ADA-compliant venue and includes wheelchair accessible seating.
If you need special accommodations, we ask that you contact [email protected] 10 business days prior to the festival, but we will do our best to accommodate all requests.
- Badge, Film Pass, and Single Ticket holders must be at the venue 15 minutes prior to the scheduled start time to be guaranteed entry.
- Badge holders will be admitted first, followed by Film Pass holders, followed by Single Ticket holders.
- “At Rush” – If single tickets sell out (including free programs), a “Rush” line will be set up, and after Badge, Film Pass, and Single Ticket holders are seated, any remaining seats will be sold to those waiting in the “Rush” line.
- Once Rush tickets have gone on sale, all filmgoers (including Badge, Film Pass, and Single Ticket holders) will be admitted on a “first come, first served” basis while seats are available.
- No one will be admitted 15 minutes after the program begins.
- Please be aware that AAAFF events may be photographed and/or filmed. Your attendance constitutes your authorization for AAAFF to use your photograph, voice, or other likeness for purposes related to the mission of the AAAFF, including but not limited to marketing and promotion in print and electronic forms.