THE AUSTIN ASIAN AMERICAN FILM FESTIVAL
The mission of the Austin Asian American Film Festival (AAAFF) is to tell Asian and Asian American stories via media arts and help Asian Americans explore opportunities in cinema.
We do this by showcasing the best in new Asian and Asian American cinema at our annual film festival, and through year-round screenings and special events.
AAAFF is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
AAAFF Non-Profit Board
- Board of Directors: Andrew Lee, Ayesha Mukaddam, CK Chin, Jeff Manley, Jina Chung, Jusak Bernhard, Monte Lee Wen
- Advisor: Christine Hoang
- Executive Director: Hanna Huang
- Creative Director: Ray Loyd
- Marketing Directors: Elizabeth Spieckerman & Rock Shum
- Operations Director: Kimberly Chung
- Programming Director: Jenny Nulf
- Special Programs: Josh Martin
- Programming Team: Ray Loyd, Yuxi Lai, Daniel Mauro, Jing Yang, Janet Wang, Neha Aziz, Josh Martin
- Operations Team: Laura Ye, Kelly Huang, Cindy Wu, Karen Le
- Marketing Team: Christy Lu, Adrian Patenaude