THE AUSTIN ASIAN AMERICAN FILM FESTIVAL
The mission of the Austin Asian American Film Festival (AAAFF) is to tell Asian and Asian American stories via media arts and help Asian Americans explore opportunities in cinema.
We do this by showcasing the best in new Asian and Asian American cinema at our annual film festival, and through year-round screenings and special events.
AAAFF is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization.
- Board of Directors: Andrew Lee, Ayesha Mukaddam, CK Chin, JD Chang, Jeff Manley, Jina Chung, Jusak Bernhard, Linda Park, Seema Govil, Tim Tsai
- Advisory Board: Christine Hoang, Roger Chen, June D.M. Lien
- Interim Executive Director: Tim Tsai
- Festival Director: Jing Yang
- Operations Director: Janet Wang
- Marketing Director: Elizabeth Spieckerman
- Programming Director: Jenny Nulf
- Programming Committee: Huu Ly, Ray Loyd, Yuxi Lai, Daniel Mauro
- Special Programs: Hanna Huang, Josh Martin
- Media/Marketing Team: Adrian Patenaude, Christy Lu, Rock Shum, Alison Chang, Steven Pham, Kimberly Chung